Monday, February 21, 2011

Need crafty ideas for a toddler...

Hard to believe but my last post was month's ago...holy! I've been so busy with work that I haven't had a moments rest and I'm exhausted. So tired in fact, I had to use spell check to figure out how to even spell exhausted....such is life. Aside from an incredibly hectic work life, our dude has just had his birthday and is so much fun at this ago but so incredibly busy! I'm at work for half the day but when I'm home I really want to encourage our dude to play, craft and do things other than watch TV...any thoughts or good blogs about ideas for crafty kids? Well, I'm not sure he is crafty but I want to encourage him. There was a great kids books when I was growing up called "Things to make and Do". Does anyone know if there is a similar series or can recommend a book? Anybody review any crafty books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment