Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Satire....

I got a spiffy new hair cut on Friday and one of my male co-workers comments on how nice it is and then continues to chat about work and how I am liking being back full time after having my child and blah, blah, blah. Then he says, "wow, you are back to you regular size" and I say how it took a bit longer than I thought and we get out and try to get lots of exercise and more blah, blah, blah. Then he says, so, he's using a sippy cup now? Is this code for "are you still letting him drink boobie milk? Does this mean he thinks the only reason I nursed is because he wasn't able hold his own sippy cup? Not that he can, am I supposed to stop?
 Augh.... my child uses a sippy cup quite effectively and is feeding himself on most occasions as well.

I just thought this was kinda funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment